We are pleased to offer paper as well as finishing services to help you trim, score and punch your pieces.
Below is an overview of these services, including links to articles on paper and trimming for your next printing job. If interested in learning more, email us with your questions or to request a quote.
We stock and sell a very popular paper choice for letterpress, Crane’s Lettra. Lettra is 100% cotton (tree-free) and comes its two different weight options:
- 110 lb./300 gsm sheet – 22 x 30 inch parent size (Flourescent and Pearl White)
- 110 lb./300 gsm sheet – 26 x 40 inch parent size (Ecru)
- 220 lb./600 gsm duplex sheet – 26 x 20 inch parent size
- Flourescent, Pearl White, Ecru
- Note: This sheet is too thick to feed through Vandercook presses and is better suited for platen presses.
We also stock assorted Lettra announcement envelopes, which are available in either square or pointed flaps. We sell envelopes by the box (200 ct. per box) or individually (prices vary).
Many local printers buy Lettra paper directly from us and have it trimmed for them at the desired press sheet size(s), with pricing as follows in the Trimming section below. Please also see our articles on Paper Margins and Trimming Paper.
back to top
Our trimming services are especially useful for local letterpress printers and printmakers alike. High quantity and intricate trimming jobs will result in higher cost, depending on the complexity and length of time needed for the job. We charge $15 per each quarter hour needed beyond the prices below:
Please refer to our Trimming Paper article for tips on planning your press sheet size.
- Break down parent sheets into press-sized sheets – $25 minimum
- Break down parent sheets into press-sized sheets + trim your printed sheets to the final piece size – $50
We can also die-cut custom shapes and have a wide variety of dies, ranging from business card shapes to novelty envelopes and enclosures.
We welcome you to stop by our shop to explore our cabinet of dies, from simple heart shapes to elaborate pop-up structures to rounded business card corners.
back to top